So, one of the best things that came out of last year’s constant public web-site critiques for me was the power of a COMPARISON CHART. I mean, think about it. In a comparison chart…
– You set the buying criteria
– You decide what to focus on
– You get to show the prospect why every other option on the market besides yours is, well, just wrong!
Your customer is trying to compare your product or service to every other option on the market anyway, including the option of doing nothing, so why not make it easy for him to do it while he’s looking at YOUR materials?
Yet hardly anyone does it.
So today, I want to give you an assignment…
I want you to go to my new academy site and scroll down about 2/3rds down the page (right under the tuition section) and look at the comparison chart to see how we’re doing it in practice.
I’m not saying it’s perfect, but heck, at least IT’S THERE! It’s also reasonably well researched and factual, genuinely saving the consumer time while presenting us in the best possible light.
Do you have one on your site?
Now, just one more thing before you click.
I have to admit this is a SHAMELESS reason to also get you to consider the academy for yourself…
And if you ARE going to consider it, well, you should get in YESTERDAY because…
– The early bird discount expires on Friday
– I’m teaching the foundational classes personally
– We’re going to be working in small groups
– The base price is going go up VERY soon
– And there’s only ONE left this month for this list!
OK, enough said. Have a look at the comparison chart on the letter, about 2/3rds of the way down this page please: