Perry Marshall EXTENSIVELY UPDATED his Definitive Guide to Google Adwords today.
To celebrate, I’ve zipped up 6 of the BEST interviews I’ve done with Perry and his office over the years into one big “Fill Up Your MP3 Player Perry Marshall Mega-Download” (there’s an important interview with Bryan Todd, his co-author too.
Perry’s NEW Definitive Guide includes intensive MULTIMEDIA modules on:
- Affiliate Marketing
- The Content Network
- “Just Getting Started”
- Information Marketing
- Marketing in the UK
- Copywriting (with Michael Fortin)
Here’s more specific list of changes to the Definitive Guide:
- Over a dozen brand new chapters covering things like the Content Network, Analytics, Quality Score, and the new interface
- Over 15 hours of brand new audio files (supplementary content included with purchase)
- Video presentations on targeted AdWords sections (supplementary content included with purchase)
- PDF documents and reports never released to the general public before – in other words, stuff from Perry’s private AdWords Vault.
- Niche specific modules that elaborate on how you can specifically use AdWords to profit in your industry. (Think modules for affiliates, info marketers, etc… )
- A brand-new “Beginner’s Guide to eCommerce” that takes Definitive Guide owners from zero to building a website, picking a niche, and launching and AdWords campaign profitably.
- And, of course, Perry and Bryan take you deep inside the AdWords machine, crack the code and reveal how to attract millions of potential buyers in a matter of minutes at the lowest cost possible. With all new tactics and insights, they’ve completely cracked the code anew.
It also includes up to $75 in free traffic from Google for new advertisers.
If you’re marketing in AdWords, you really need to keep up with these changes (personal opinion). You can pick it up here today
Dr. G 🙂